The 77,000-square-foot O’Keefe Elevator Company Headquarters was originally constructed in 1920. Lund-
Ross completed the historic restoration of the facility that now houses offices, conference rooms, a training
area, workout facility, kitchen and outdoor roof deck. A combination of metals, glass and concrete interiors
were used to create a modern atmosphere. During construction, floors were removed and replaced with the
building’s current centerpiece, a large steel and wood staircase backed by a metal wall bearing the O’Keefe
logo. The project won a 2003 Excellence in Construction Award from Associated Builders & Contractors
and was featured in the national publication Contract Magazine.